Tuesday 14 August 2012

Approximation

I'm sitting on a bus playing with a new toy. I could never blog from my iPhone - the approximation of a keyboard was so small that it drove me mad to do anything other than tweet (at last I understand the point of the 140 character limit). But this virtual finger tip tap dance stage is another matter entirely - it even facilitates my rather distinctive slap base space bar without complaining, though if I end up with a wee hole worn in the screen I may regret this.

Yes, I bought an iPad. It was an act of utter self-indulgence. Though not as indulgent as the day I went out and realised I had dressed to match my iPad-case combo. When you're accessorising to stop your appliances feeling unloved you know you've gone too far.


No comments:

Post a Comment