Monday 30 April 2012

Bundle

I've just finished a rather delightful show. It was called "Ghoooooulty Pleasures", and was a cabaret of tenuously Halloween themed musical numbers. So, if a show had magic, or monsters, or magical monsters it qualified, and we had entries from Rocky Horror, Shrek, Wicked, Evil Dead and Buffy.

Our Director is something of a crazed genius, but I worry about her sometimes, as 70% of all the numbers seemed to involve some sort of sex-bundle. Somewhere down the line, however, my sex-bundle got cancelled and instead I got left deserted on stage by two suddenly unwilling female zombies.

UnLife is hard.

So hard, it seems, that I forgot to finish this entry and it lay for months, in a metaphorical muddy riverbed, ready for my Deagolly hands to fumble upon it unexpectedly. I'd probably throw it away, but it does have the most delightful illustration, and at least my best friend hasn't strangled me in order to get his hands on it.

Though it rather looks as though he has. 

No comments:

Post a Comment