Sunday 6 June 2010

Cozy

23 May 2010

I'm falling rapidly behind. I have to take little snatches of time available to me because I'm frankly so over-committed I'm probably breaking the working time directive (except, y'know, no-one's paying me for most of the activity).

And I wish I was cozy. I'm in my bedroom tapping away, and it ought to be cozy, because it's been warm outside for days, but it's hard to be cozy in a room with natural ambient temperature of 83%. Sleeping in here sometimes feels like taking a shallow bath. When I confronting my letting agents with the humidity issue they told me to sleep with the door open. When I tried it, not only did all the local wildlife wander in through the french doors, the humidity went up by 2%. Buggers.

Anyway, I'll catch up eventually. When I'm dead, possibly.

No comments:

Post a Comment