Tuesday 8 February 2011

Substance (wayleave)

I am caught in the horrible situation of wondering whether any of these random words have ever cropped up before. It's not that easy. But as I start to type about "substance", I realise that I have! Back in the mists of time I've had this one before. So what do I do?

One swaps of course.

WAYLEAVE

This what happens when you counter your fear of getting another repeat word by selecting "uncommon" on the Random Word generator. Uncommon? I think that might be a little understating the case when it comes to "wayleave". Still wayleave is finding a way through this tricky situation and out into the clear, so I should be grateful. God knows what I'll get if I select "obscure", though. Oh well, got to take a look.

Unprayerfulness. Is that more obscure than wayleave? Don't answer that.

No comments:

Post a Comment