Wednesday 17 March 2010

Substance

7 Feb 2010

I’m a victim of drug pushing. Cynical drug pushing where I am offered something cheap, and keep being offered it for quite a while until I’m very much of the opinion that I want more of this drug and will keep coming back for it. But then the price goes up. Of course it does.

I’m at a loss of what to do. I’m hooked. The stuff makes me feel nice – for a while anyway, though afterwards I feel a little sad. I’ve tried other versions of it, but they’re not the same.

I’m not saying I’m addicted. Not very much anyway. I can handle it. But the expense is mounting up. If the price stays this high I’ll probably have to start singing in the street until people pay me to stop.

So, please. Can Laphroaig go back on special offer please?

Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment