Sunday 2 May 2010

Effusion

27 April 2010

I wonder if - a la the Matrix - it would be possible to solve the world's energy crisis not with wind farms and wave power floaty stuff, but with people. Not just any people though - and certainly not me - with with effusive people. People who seem to have way to much energy.

Being utterly energy dependent rather than energy giving (as I insert little tubes into my arm to receive the constant drip of Irn Bru and Lucozade into my blood stream) I watch these people with a certain amount of awe. I can only imagine what I could get done if I had half the energy of these walking, talking (and occasionally shrieking) nuclear reactors. But at the very least I'd like to plug them in somewhere and have them run the UK rail network or something.

Effusion power. It's the way forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment