Monday 5 April 2010

Bubbles

1 April 2010

I haven't seen bubble gum for ages.

I'm not sure it isn't just me - have I had special bubble gum filters fitted to my spectacles? Was it some sort of side effect of having anti-Tory lenses fitted? Is there a malfunction?

The anti-Tory lenses, (C) Denial Ltd, are a very necessary thing at the moment. There are Tories everywhere on television and in the newspaper, and frankly if one had to see their smug faces or listen to their confused policy contortions one would go mental. The Anti-Tory lenses are a very efficient way of blocking out George Osborne's face, and since they went on the market work-days lost to stomach illnesses have plummeted.

The irony is that they are based on technology developed for the Conservative Party in the 80s, who were very keen on a product that stopped them having to look at poor and unemployed people.

So where has the bubble gum gone? Maybe no one chews it any more and I'm just showing my age. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment