Friday 9 April 2010

Server Error in '/' Application.

7 April 2010

Well, it's not exactly a word, but it is the only thing that my random word site has come up with today.

It's all rather distressing. What happens if it never comes back? I'm attached to my random word site. I'm not saying there won't be others out there. But they have - gratuitously - the word "snakes" in their name, as if to indicate the whole random word concept. It's endearing.

I tried another site that claimed to generate a random word. It generated 'Rengid Wemt'. I'm really not sure it was quite what I was looking for. In fact, I'm struggling to imagine who exactly would decide that it was what they were looking for. There may be hidden meaning in these words, I suppose, meaning that a combination of the CIA, the Pope, Richard Dawkins, Dan Brown and Russ Abbot could all be seeking it.

Oh well. Hopefully tomorrow watchout4snakes will be back up and running and I'll have an interesting word, rather than 'Raghod Sorf', which sounds like something out of a Terry Pratchett story.

Tastil Wodd everybody. Sleep well.

No comments:

Post a Comment