Friday 2 April 2010

Moorland

31 Mar 2010




I have nothing to say about Moorland. I am utterly devoid of inspiration. That's why I've stooped to inluding a picture of some moorland off Wikipedia. It's got that bad.

Maybe I'm not devoid of inspiration but that moorland is some kind of creative Kryptonite? It is a bit green after all. Or perhaps it's just I'm trying to stay clear of all the depressing stuff that comes from a bleak, forbidding landscape where nothing grows but harsh scrubby things and where gentleness of any kind is stunted by the caustic atmosphere in which it lives. You see where I could go with this? I don't want to!

I want to talk about flowers, and singing seals with hats and bright colours and exploding Nazis!

OK, possibly not the last bit, but it's better than Nazis that don't explode.

I'd better go.

No comments:

Post a Comment